[jbossws-dev] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Re: jms transport support in jbossws-cxf

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 29 05:56:25 EDT 2009

"jim.ma" wrote : So this correct jms address deployer should be ordered after TomcatDeployer(the war actually started).

  | What do you think about this ?

We shouldn't rely on Tomcat deployer :(
The fact you'll place your new deployer after tomcat deployer
doesn't mean war is deployed and ready to service after
tomcat deployer finishes its job. For example if there's a war with many
dependencies on other archives, this war won't be started until dependencies are satisfied.

IOW your prediction ordered after TomcatDeployer(the war actually started) is wrong.

BTW we had many troubles in the past with such expectations
and it took us months to fix that. Now all the JBossWS deployers
are executed before tomcat deployer by purpose.

"jim.ma" wrote :
  | BTW, I also tried the native jms transport sample . I see there is only jms endpoint registered . The http endpoint is not been list in the services list page . Is it intended ?

I don't know the details of that native sample, but if endpoint in JMS sample is accessible via http, it should be registered with endpoints registry and it's a bug if it isn't.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262884#4262884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262884