[jbossws-dev] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Re: JBossSTS SOAP protocol handler

beve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 21 14:05:34 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : I am unsure we can get this done in the WS layer in a generic way. I foresee a need to have multiple handlers - one for JBossWS WS-S impl, one for CXF and other for Metro.
I'm sure you are right and I'd like to know what issues you see here?
The example given only uses standard JAX-WS code, nothing specific to JBossWS. Is this handled completely different for CXF and Metro perhaps? As you can probably tell I've never used them:)

Thanks,

/Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256236#4256236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256236