[jbossws-dev] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Re: JBossSTS SOAP protocol handler

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 22 04:56:30 EDT 2009

Yes, providing jaxws handlers for calling the STS is probably the easiest way here.
I think the issue Anil's referring too is that "basic" security configuration (enc/dec and sign) is different from stack to stack, because of the different ws-security implementations, hence the need for having 3 different handlers. Don't know if this can be covered in the existing WSTrustClient, in that case we might probably have a single jaxws handler (and that might even be part of the jbossws-framework project).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256327#4256327

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256327