[jbossws-dev] [JBWS-CXF] On injections and @PostConstruct

Sergey Beryozkin sberyozk at redhat.com
Thu Jul 8 12:06:50 EDT 2010

Hi

> After doing the initial investigation, it seems to me that introducing
> a 'blockPostConstruct' property into
> JaxWsServerFactoryBean can make the trick. Another update which is
> needed is adding a protected JAXWSServerFactoryBean getter to CXF
> EndpointImpl so that a JBoss CXF EmdpointImpl can set a
> blockPostConstruct property to true thus not requiring overriding
> JAXWSServerFactoryBean and injecting it into CXF EndpointImpl;

I attached a patch to the JBWS-3001 JIRA : https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3001,
it can be applied once CXF 2.2.10 gets released, see http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=961823&view=rev.
The framework JBWS-2068 test passes if JBossCXF depends on the modified CXF 2.2.10 snapshot.

> I'll also enable the injection of a custom ResourceInjector

I actually stopped short of doing it - I though being able to disable calling a PostConstruct method by setting a  property
might be simpler...The code may be further modified if we really need to be able to injected custom ResourceInjectors

Let me know please if you have any doubts