[jbossws-dev] CXF 2.2.9

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Fri Jun 4 02:53:36 EDT 2010

Hi Sergey,
CC-ing the dev list, as this can be of public interest

Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi Alessio
>
> I was quite 'slow' yesterday when you kind of suggested to open a
> JBoss JIRA to do with migrating to 2.2.9, see, I had a long break :-).
> Realized it when saw you working today (on the bank holiday :-)).
>
> Just tried to run JBossWS/CXF tests with CXF 2.2.9.
I've done a fast check of this yesterday night too, I currently see 5
failures against AS 6.0.0.M3. Didn't use AS trunk for this check as it's
not in a really good shape at the moment, see the failures in AS601 jobs
at http://jbossws.jboss.org:8180/hudson/

> Interesting, when running -Ptestsuite,jboss601 I see :
>
> "[INFO] Building JBoss Web Services - Stack CXF Testsuite
> [INFO]    task-segment: [test]
> [INFO]
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/jboss/spec/jboss-javaee6-specs-bom/1.0.0.Beta1/jboss-javaee6-specs-bom-1.0.0.Beta1.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.jboss.spec:jboss-javaee6-specs-bom:pom:1.0.0.Beta1' in repository
> central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
>

> Project ID: org.jboss.spec:jboss-javaee6-specs-bom
>
> Reason: POM 'org.jboss.spec:jboss-javaee6-specs-bom' not found in
> repository: Unable to download the artifact from any repository
> "
Do you have the jboss repository properly configured in your maven
settings? Is this still outstanding? I need to verify in any case.
Btw, on a related topic, yesterday I saw a thread on the AS dev list
(jboss-development at lists.jboss.org) started by Paul Gier ([jboss-dev]
Nexus configuration changes, 2nd June) talking about updates on the
jboss m2 repository configuration, you might want to check that too.

> But this error does not exist when doing -Ptestsuite,jboss600 - not
> sure why.
Different dependencies on AS 6 M3. The container related dependencies
depends on the container selected through jbossXYZ profile.

> Anyway, when running with jboss600 I see :
>
> Tests in error:
>
> testMessagingClient(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.jmstransport.FromJavaJMSTransportTestCase)
>
> testMessagingClient(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.jmstransport.JMSTransportTestCase)
>
> testJMSEndpointPort(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.jmstransport.JMSTransportTestCase)
>
> testHTTPEndpointPort(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.jmstransport.JMSTransportTestCase)
>   test(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.wssePolicy.UsernameTestCase)
>
> testWrongPassword(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.wssePolicy.UsernameTestCase)
>
> testScenario2(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.cxf.interop.wstrust10.SymmetricBindingClientTestCase)
>
> testScenario5(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.cxf.interop.wstrust10.SymmetricBindingClientTestCase)
>
> testScenario6(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.cxf.interop.wstrust10.SymmetricBindingClientTestCase)
>
> testServletClient(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.cxf.webserviceref.WebServiceRefServletTestCase)
>
> testScenario9(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.cxf.interop.wstrust10.AsymmetricBindingClientTestCase)
>
> testScenario10(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.cxf.interop.wstrust10.AsymmetricBindingClientTestCase)

> WSTrust related tests fail with :
> "Caused by: java.io.IOException: exception unwrapping private key -
> java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
>     at
> org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.JDKPKCS12KeyStore.unwrapKey(Unknown Source)
>     at
> org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.JDKPKCS12KeyStore.engineLoad(Unknown Source)
>     at java.security.KeyStore.load(KeyStore.java:1185)
>     at
> org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.AbstractCrypto.load(AbstractCrypto.java:168)
> "
>
> I'm thinking do I have to update my OS/environment somehow ?
Yes, as you already said in the other email, you need the JCE unlimited
strength file for passing some of the security tests. Not sure about the
other tests, but you might want to start by issuing a "mvn -Ptestsuite
clean" when you change from using a container to using another one. That
way you're sure all the tests are cleaned and the excludes re-considered.
Btw, I currently see these 5 failures against AS6 M3:

Tests in error:
  testTarget(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.smoke.tools.WSConsumerTestCase)

testAdditionalHeaders(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.smoke.tools.WSConsumerTestCase)

testAddItem(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.addressing.AddressingStatefulTestCase)

testGetItems(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.addressing.AddressingStatefulTestCase)

testCheckout(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.addressing.AddressingStatefulTestCase)

The WSConsumerTestCase ones are somehow related to CXF tools generating
jaxws 2.2 stuff even when the 2.1 target is specified, I need to check
if this is a problem in our integration or not.
I still need to analyse the AddressingStatefulTestCase failures instead.

> JMS related ones are caused by :
> DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
>   Deployment
> "vfs:///home/sberyozkin/work/jboss/jboss-cxf/modules/testsuite/cxf-tests/target/test-libs/jaxws-fromjava-jmstransport-as6.sar"
> is in error due to the following reason(s):
> javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: RequestQueue not bound
>
> Note, I haven't rebuild the trunk in a while, can that be the cause ?
Maybe... but above I read you've used jboss600 profile, don't you?

Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano