[jbossws-dev] CXF 2.2.9

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Fri Jun 4 03:05:05 EDT 2010

Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> ok, after installing JCE unlimited strength files I end up with :
>
> Tests in error:
>
> // probably caused by the fact I have'built from the trunk but using
> jboss600 ?
>

> testMessagingClient(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.jmstransport.FromJavaJMSTransportTestCase)
>
> testMessagingClient(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.jmstransport.JMSTransportTestCase)
>
> testJMSEndpointPort(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.jmstransport.JMSTransportTestCase)
>
> testHTTPEndpointPort(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.jmstransport.JMSTransportTestCase)
yes, if you're using jboss600 profile in the jbossws testsuite, but
running against AS trunk, that might be the reason..

> // is is excluded actually ?
>   test(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.wssePolicy.UsernameTestCase)
>
> testWrongPassword(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.wssePolicy.UsernameTestCase)
Yes, it should be, given it requires SSL connector to be setup on AS
(jbossweb configuration), which is not the case by default.

> // the only one which fails
>
> testServletClient(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.cxf.webserviceref.WebServiceRefServletTestCase)
>
> which looks like is caused by
>
> 23:18:30,874 ERROR
> [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/jaxws-cxf-webserviceref-servlet-client].[ServletClient]]
> Allocate exception for servlet ServletClient:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/virtual/VFS
>     at
> org.springframework.core.io.AbstractFileResolvingResource$VfsResourceDelegate.getResource(AbstractFileResolvingResource.java:92)
> [:3.0.1.RELEASE]
>
> strange error :-)
Again, an exclusion issue I think; I've excluded that test recently as
there's a bug in the jboss-spring integration with the latest JBoss AS
versions (which use new version of jboss-vfs). See JBWS-3039.

> do you see the same picture ?
>
> By the way what is right way to run framework tests ? Also
> -Ptestsuite,jboss600 directly from testsuite/framework-tests ? As it
> looks like they are not picked up when running then directly from
> jbosscxf/ root. I just seeing a lot of framework tests failing
You should be running from jbossws-cxf root for a proper consideration
of exclusions; if you have failures in the cxf-tests group, the
framework tests group is not run, unless you also provide the -Phudson
profile (so something like "mvn -Ptestsuite,hudson,jboss600 test).

Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano