[jbossws-dev] CXF 2.2.9

Sergey Beryozkin sberyozk at redhat.com
Fri Jun 4 06:24:43 EDT 2010

Hi Alessio

>> Reason: POM 'org.jboss.spec:jboss-javaee6-specs-bom' not found in
>> repository: Unable to download the artifact from any repository
>> "
>Do you have the jboss repository properly configured in your maven
>settings? Is this still outstanding? I need to verify in any case.
>Btw, on a related topic, yesterday I saw a thread on the AS dev list
>(jboss-development at lists.jboss.org) started by Paul Gier ([jboss-dev]
>Nexus configuration changes, 2nd June) talking about updates on the
>jboss m2 repository configuration, you might want to check that too.

Is there a  wiki document available ? I've checked the community build wiki, was not able to find anything specific.
Also got subscribed to the jboss-dev list.

> Anyway, when running with jboss600 I see :
>
> Tests in error:
>
> testMessagingClient(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.jmstransport.FromJavaJMSTransportTestCase)
> testMessagingClient(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.jmstransport.JMSTransportTestCase)
> testJMSEndpointPort(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.jmstransport.JMSTransportTestCase)
> testHTTPEndpointPort(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.jmstransport.JMSTransportTestCase)
> test(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.wssePolicy.UsernameTestCase)
> testServletClient(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.cxf.webserviceref.WebServiceRefServletTestCase)

I've just rebuilt M3 and after deploying into it I'm still seeing the same tests failing, running from the jbosscxf root.

>Btw, I currently see these 5 failures against AS6 M3:
>Tests in error:
>testTarget(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.smoke.tools.WSConsumerTestCase)
>testAdditionalHeaders(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.smoke.tools.WSConsumerTestCase)

This one passes for me,

>testAddItem(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.addressing.AddressingStatefulTestCase)
>testGetItems(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.addressing.AddressingStatefulTestCase)
>testCheckout(org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.addressing.AddressingStatefulTestCase)
Failing for me too

thanks, Sergey

Cheers
Alessio