[jbossws-dev] WS-AT policy integration

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 04:09:45 EST 2011

Hi Paul,
I've just read a message on the forum [1] from an user that's trying to
consume a Glassfish ws endpoint that's publishing a wsdl contract
containing WS-AT assertions.
Currently, the Apache CXF policy engine would basically look for a
viable policy alternative not containing the WS-AT assertions, as those
are not recognized.
 Should the user actually be using JBoss XTS directly and how in this
scenario?
 The Apache CXF policy engine is for sure configurable, however I'm not
sure which kind of integration between Apache CXF / JBossWS-CXF and
JBoss XTS we really need and can have here. Any thought?
Cheers
Alessio

[1] http://community.jboss.org/message/635620#635620

--