[jbpm-dev] jBPM5 Request for Comments - feedback

Alejandro Guizar aguizar at redhat.com
Mon Apr 19 14:07:09 EDT 2010

Xu Hui Sheng,

jBPM 5 will supersede both jBPM 4 and Drools Flow. There is no need for
a jBPM 4 community branch since the whole thing is already a community
project. The sources are already open, and patches can still be posted
through Jira as usual. We might even make a new release now to publish
the updates and fixes made since the jBPM 4.3. However, it should be
clear that jBPM 5 is the focus of new development onwards.

-Alejandro