[jbpm-dev] jBPM5 Request for Comments - feedback

Xu Hui Sheng xyz20004 at 163.com
Sun Apr 18 21:10:40 EDT 2010

Hi guys,
  I am not familiar with the drools flow. There is free person using even talking about it. Is there a PVM in drools flow, too? Will the jBPM5 based the PVM of jBPM 4, or jBPM5 will be re-written from drools flow?

  If jboss won't support jBPM4, could we make a community branchs of jBPM4 and go on fixing bugs? The licence of jBPM4 is LGPL, If someboy modify the source code, they have to let these codes be opened. But it is not clear for make a branches. Does red hat allow to make a community version?

2010-04-19

Xu Hui Sheng
WebSite: http://www.family168.com/