[jbpm-users] TaskType Service

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Mon Oct 3 18:52:33 EDT 2011

Hi Alex, sorry for the late response. The jBPM web designer still
includes some properties which are not supported in jBPM5. We are
removing the unsupported ones as time allows and the Service Task node
is next on my list :). The implementation drop-down in the properties
tab of the Service Task in web designer should not be used. It is
confusing, but in the next version this confusion will no longer be
there. If you want to implement a task that executes a web-service call,
you should do that now via a custom workitem. The web designer has full
integration support for custom work items, so you do not have to resort
to other tooling for that at all (see videos: http://vimeo.com/26126678
and http://vimeo.com/29457538).

Hope this helps.
Tihomir