[jbpm-users] TaskType Service

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 12:01:00 EDT 2011

Hi Alex, replying to you as well as adding the users list back. Please
reply to list only (not directly to me :) )

You make very valid points. We could pre-populate the value of the
package attribute to the Guvnor package where you create a new process
in. For existing processes, or ones you have uploaded to Guvnor via
WebDav, or similar, I am inclined not to alter the package attribute at
all (nor the id attribute if none is set).

Regarding the id attribute not being set, yes this is true, but I don't
think the editor should set it to some default, because what is a "good"
default for you will most definitely not be "good" for all of the users.
Best way to handle this IMO is for us to make sure we add this to the
documentation.

I have created two Jiras for your requests:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3380 ,
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3381
please assign yourself as watcher for them to receive email updates.
Plans are to add fixes for those for the next designer release.

Hope this helps.

Tihomir