[jbpm-users] now can guvnor support "Embedded Subprocess" ?

jiacc at gillion.com.cn jiacc at gillion.com.cn
Wed Oct 5 11:28:53 EDT 2011

HI ,

thank for your answer . we like the guvnor and hope the process is designed in guvnor .

question 1:
When you plan to release jbpm5.2 that will fix JBPM-3360 ? Our project schedule is very tight,so very concerned about this.
can the new guvnor version  implements our requirement:

the process contains a 'Multiple Instances' node  , and the 'Multiple Instances' node contains a 'Reusable Sub-process' node. i can call jbpm5 api 'ksession.startProcess' to run the process correctly

===========
question 2:

my code:

  KnowledgeAgentConfiguration aconf = KnowledgeAgentFactory.newKnowledgeAgentConfiguration();
  aconf.setProperty("drools.agent.newInstance", "false");
  KnowledgeAgent kagent = KnowledgeAgentFactory.newKnowledgeAgent("Guvnor default", aconf);
  kagent.applyChangeSet(ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource("ChangeSet.xml"));
  KnowledgeBase kBase = kagent.getKnowledgeBase();
  return kBase ;

these codes can help me to get the process from guvnor to run it.

i hope that  :first i define a process in guvnor  ,then the process can be started and run by calling jbpm api :such as startProcess and completeTask methods.

this is ok?