[jbpm-users] [jBPM5] jbpm-console actions modification

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Thu Oct 6 10:50:32 EDT 2011

Hi, there are two parts to the console - the server-side which is
available in our github repository:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/tree/master/jbpm-gwt and then the
actual GWT front-end app. We are currently in the middle of updating
that to the latest (https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console) because jBPM
5.1 uses an older version which is not on github. As soon as we do that,
you will be able to make changes to both end. Follow this Jira to get
updates on completion: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3012.

As far as currently building the console, clone jbpm from github
(https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm) and run the maven build:

mvn clean install -Dfull -DskipTests -U

the console zip will be created in the jbpm-distribution/target
directory and you can just copy that to your jbpm-installer/lib
directory, update the installer build.properties to reflect the correct
version of the console and run
ant clean.demo
ant install.demo
ant run.demo