[jdf-users] New comment posted on JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Fri Apr 26 07:38:45 EDT 2013

suresh pathak <pathak.suresh at gmail.com> (unregistered) wrote, in response to Pete Muir:

What is pastebin.I am new to this community.I don't have much idea about pasebin.
Please let me know what to do?

Also i have check the JBoss deployment folder and it's showing that the war file is deployed.

IP address: 144.36.134.132
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fquickstarts%2Fjboss-as-quickstart%2Fkitchensink%2F%23comment-876743567%3A0cGnNmGArP0O6UbIdXjLIqxg-ZE&impression=da3248d0-ae65-11e2-9fbb-003048de3832&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

Pete Muir wrote:

web.xml is not requied in Java EE 6. It sounds like the app didn't deploy. Could you put your server.log in a pastebin, and link it?

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications