[jdf-users] New comment posted on JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Fri Apr 26 09:58:21 EDT 2013

Vineet Reynolds <vineet.reynolds at gmail.com> wrote, in response to suresh pathak:

Well, the app uses the in-mem H2 database so it doesnt require an external database. You'll notice that the JDBC URL in -ds.xml implies this. The H2 driver is available as a JBoss module, so you dont need to install anything, and nor do you need to bundle it in the app.

IP address: 209.132.188.34
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fquickstarts%2Fjboss-as-quickstart%2Fguide%2FKitchensinkQuickstart%2F%23comment-876829867%3Aogy4Dha0Df0rpRI8RgzwszGMNaQ&impression=5aa93cb8-ae79-11e2-9bbc-00259035e646&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

suresh pathak (unregistered) wrote:

I am not able to understand how this datasource will link.I haven't installed any database in my system like oracle/mysql.So how is it going to use this datasource. I am not getting this.
Please explain me.

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications