[jsfunit-dev] patched cactus and ant example application

Matt Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Fri May 18 14:44:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have the patched cactus ant jars and have also created an ant build
file that takes the hellojsf webapp and adds the jsfunit bits [I also
have a very small doc about how to use the ant with jsfunit].

I have a couple of questions:
1) where should the patched cactus jars go?
2) I would like to get the ant example into svn, but I am a bit unsure
about a couple of things. Would it be ok to set it up like other ant
projects and put its dependency jars into svn? Or to set it up to use
the Maven tasks for ant so that dependencies and such come from the
maven repo? I currently have it setup as a bit of both (it grabs some of
the jars from the repo, but it won't download them if they are not in
the repo).

Thanks,

Matt Wringe