[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] Attribute and State Management in Custom ClientBehaviors

Cagatay Civici cagatay.civici at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:26:40 EDT 2010

Hi,

When working on a custom client behavior implementation, I've noticed that there is no state helper that we have for UIComponent.

Also checked implementation of AjaxBehavior in mojarra&myfaces and there seems to be a lot of private implementation of state management, evals, handling of valueexpressions.

So my question is do I miss something because it doesn't seem to be trivial process to create a clientbehavior properly with attributes and handle state management.

Thanks,

Cagatay