[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] [ADMIN]Decision: Drop support for JavaSE 5 in ongoing Oracle Mojarra 2.1 development efforts

Ed Burns edward.burns at oracle.com
Mon Aug 16 14:23:39 EDT 2010

http://twitter.com/edburns/status/21334998860

In order to bring the testing matrix for Mojarra more in line with
Oracle's current engineering investment, we are planning to have
all future Mojarra builds that are targeting the upcoming JSF 2.1
specification only support JavaSE 6 and beyond. Any 2.0.X and 1.2 builds
will still continue to be built with Java SE 5.

If you have any comments about this decision, please let me know here.

Ed