[keycloak-dev] Working on the HTML for the Admin Console

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Thu Aug 29 14:25:48 EDT 2013

>>> * I'd like to have a dropdown on the left side in which you can choose
>>> the realm you want to manage, much like the "Current Profile" box in the
>>> EAP admin console.
>> Instead of a dropdown, we have a list of elements you want to manage at
>> the left side.
>>

> I still want a dropdown like the "Current Profile" box in the EAP admin
> console to pick which realm you want.
Why?

>> In case of the application page, it would be nice to display somewhere
>> which realm the application belongs.
>>

> I thought we'd agreed that Application is not something created
> separately from Realm?  I think this would have an effect on your design
> as there would be two less buttons at the top left corner.  There would
> be no "Applications" or "Realms" buttons.
Hadn't we agreed that, in case of the first application, Jared configure application AND realm options in the same page?
How will people see the list of applications and realms without "Applications" and "Realms" at the top bar?

> Looks pretty clean.  I'll incorporate some of the styles soon after I
> get a good chunk of my book done.
Thanks! By the way, this is the visual for the product. For Keycloak community, I'll have to change some colors, logo and background.

Gabriel