[keycloak-dev] SAML as social login?

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Feb 4 10:49:04 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

I think it's a nice feature to allow users login with their account on a different provider (whether or not its a KC realm, Google+, or a SAML IDP).

Also, shouldn't jboss.org be counted as one of the social "networks" we support? I think adding some more professional social networks such as LinkedIn, GitHub and jboss.org! would be good.