[keycloak-dev] migration docs

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 11:02:24 EST 2014

DB schema ;)

For the future I though a simple way to update the DB would be to add an option to export the whole db to json. Then you just install a new fresh server, and import the db again. It's simpler than having to provide instructions on how to update the DB schema (which would be different for each db) and I don't think we can rely on Hibernates autoddl update feature for production dbs.