[keycloak-dev] migration docs

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 11:13:44 EST 2014

We discussed export before and I think its on the roadmap.  Export could
only be done locally to the machine where the server is installed so
only those that have access to the machine can get the export.  I was
also thinking that when the export is initiated, the admin provides a
password that would be used to encrypt the export.  The only thing I
worry about is how long it would take to externalize to disk and encrypt.