[keycloak-dev] WildFly subsystem and demo
mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Feb 19 04:02:27 EST 2014
On 18.2.2014 15:32, Bill Burke wrote:
>> Customer portal error messages are horrible at best. First I forgot to deploy the database services, which caused the exception "Unexpected character ('<' (code 60)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null')". This should have probably been something like "Database services not found". Then I deployed database services, but used the wrong WAR name in the secure-deployment and the error message was the same, but should have been "Unauthorized".
> Long standing issue. I'll fix that.
I've tried distribution yesterday to check it works with databases and 2
more things related to examples:
- There is minor issue that subsystem-config.xml is in the examples ZIP
distribution in directory "preconfigured-demo" but should be in
"unconfigured-demo" IMO because preconfigured-demo already has these
predefined JSON files for adapter configuration and can work with empty
- It seems that "third-party" and "third-party-cdi" in unconfigured-demo
doesn't work. Not sure if subsystem will support configuration of
oauth-clients as well, but right now it doesn't look like that. Now
these examples always assume that you have keycloak.json file available
and read configuration from it.
More information about the keycloak-dev