[keycloak-dev] what's left for release?

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Feb 19 06:00:50 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Marek has got MSSQL working, and is adding documentation on how to configure different dbs. He'll also get rid of the keycloak-ds.xml file and instead add KeycloakDS to standalone.xml. That should be done today, so release tomorrow would be good.

I'm was going to write up a blog post on the new features (unless you've already done this?):

* Composite roles
* WildFly subsystem
* Theme support
* Support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL, Sybase and H2 databases
* Mongo store
* JavaScript adapter
* Login with GitHub

Anything I'm missing? Not bad for less than 1 month :)