[keycloak-dev] what's left for release?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Feb 19 09:27:49 EST 2014

Please don't get rid of the keycloak-ds.xml file from the WAR dist.
Wanted a 1 step install for the WAR dist, and now its just a cp -r.

> I'm was going to write up a blog post on the new features (unless you've already done this?):

I always do it after I've put up all the distro bits.

> * Composite roles
> * WildFly subsystem
> * Theme support
> * Support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL, Sybase and H2 databases
> * Mongo store
> * JavaScript adapter
> * Login with GitHub
>
> Anything I'm missing? Not bad for less than 1 month :)

We can both write blogs.  Well, anybody can write any blog they want! :)
  Where's your blog BTW?  So I can link it to my "Blogs I might read"?