[keycloak-dev] Refactoring Model

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Feb 26 22:08:13 EST 2014

Ok, I did the first phase of this.  Most code is now dealing with
ClientModel rather than UserModel in the TokenService, et. al.

I hope nobody is working on anything major :) I'm just trying to avoid
duplicating a lot of code.  I"d also like to eventually not use a User
to model any type of client as I'm worried about username clashes and such.