[keycloak-dev] Database migration

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 10:10:57 EDT 2014

At some point we wanted to use export/import for that?
Like:
- export whole DB content to json file with KC 1.0.Final
- Transform JSON content from 1.0.Final format to "1.1.0.Beta1" format
(would likely need to be detyped due to possible changes in
*Representation objects)
- Import JSON back to DB

It required re-creating DB from scratch, but on the other hand it's very
generic and independent on model (not tightly coupled to SQL/JPA).

Marek