[keycloak-dev] important changes/additions

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Oct 10 08:38:03 EDT 2014

There's really 2 protocol attributes.  One is part of ClientModel, the
other is part of ClientSessionModel.  ClientModel.protocol is currently
only used by the admin console to know whether to hide or show certain
menus/config input.  ClientSessionModel has a LOGIN_PROTOCOL attribute
set to either SAML or OIDC depending on how the client tries to log in.

I'll make sure that protocol=null won't break the admin console.