[keycloak-dev] Creating Users with no Email Address

Ken Finnigan ken at kenfinnigan.me
Thu Oct 9 19:56:58 EDT 2014

Hi,

It used to be possible to create multiple users with no email address.

With 1.0.1.Final, and maybe earlier versions, it's no longer possible. As
soon as a user is created with no email address set, any other user created
is not able to not have an email address.

The Keycloak Admin console doesn't specify email address as a required
field, so I was wondering whether this is a bug, and whether it's a bug in
the UI or the model?

No problems in creating a JIRA, wanted to verify I wasn't mistaken with
what's happening.

Thanks
Ken Finnigan