[keycloak-dev] Registration flow, Form SPI, and Recaptcha Support

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Jul 8 19:49:09 EDT 2015

Added registration flow.  As part of this a new Form SPI was created.
This Form SPI should only be used when you have a form that has optional
parts.  For example, a form might have password and otp on it, but you
don't want to process otp unless it is enabled.

The registration flow now has a Recaptcha option that is disabled by
default.  I don't know why, but I had trouble getting this to work all
the time on Firefox.

To enable Recaptcha you do have to muck with our Security Defenses
headers i.e. Content-Security-Policy.  All this is documented in docbook.