[keycloak-dev] Testing today, release tomorrow

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 11:26:36 EDT 2015

> All,
>
> We've started testing for 1.4.0 release. If everything goes smoothly I aim to release tomorrow.
>
> Only outstanding issues are:
>
> * KEYCLOAK-1543	reset-password-email ignores redirect_uri - can we reject this Stan?
I think there was some confusion about what the redirect_uri was
supposed to do.  I suggested a workaround but I haven't heard back as to
whether the workaround worked.  I certainly wouldn't hold up the release
for this one, but we can wait to make a decision about rejecting it
until I do hear back.