[keycloak-dev] Hawkular requirements (was Re: RFC: organizations)

Juraci Paixão Kröhling juraci at kroehling.de
Thu Jul 30 09:33:48 EDT 2015

> Can you not just add a realm role to represent an "organization"?

So, each organization would be a realm? Not sure that would solve the
use cases I presented before, specially this part:

- As jsmith is a SuperUser of NOC, but as NOC is only Monitor on Acme,
Inc, then jsmith is also only Monitor on Acme Sales.

I did try to play a bit with this idea a bit locally, but I'm not sure
I'm reproducing correctly what you have in mind.

- Juca.