[keycloak-dev] Supporting date/time of consent in the model

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 04:51:48 EDT 2016

I've got no issues with us adding it. If you add it to the DTO-like objects
and implement support for both JPA and Mongo as well as add tests for it
I'd be happy to accept a PR. Would also need updates to the Liquibase
changelogs to add any required fields (assuming that's required).

Marek - do you have any comments?