[keycloak-dev] New Account Management Console and Account REST api

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Mar 17 07:54:30 EDT 2017

> As we've discussed a few times now the plan is to do a brand new account
> management console. Instead of old school forms it will be all modern using
> HTML5, AngularJS and REST endpoints.
One thing.  That should be "Angular", not "AngularJS".    Just to
educate everyone, here is what's going on in Angular-land:

AngularJS is the old framework we used for the admin console.
Angular is the new framework we will use for the account management console.

Most of you know the new framework as Angular2 or ng-2, but the powers
that be want to just call it "Angular".   This framework is completely
rewritten and really has no relation to AngularJS, except they both come
from Google and both have "Angular" in the name.

To avoid confusion, I'm going to call it "Angualr2" for the foreseeable
future.