[keycloak-dev] Cross-DC Support

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon May 8 07:08:31 EDT 2017

That is why I'm asking. I have been working with some changes to authz
cache layer to get it aligned with the rest of the project. I've a PR
already with some initial changes at this regard, where I'm basically
pushing usage of invalidation events via cluster provider. Besides, I have
also changed cache mode for authz cache to local. We don't really need to
replicate/distribute entries across nodes, but cache things locally and
invalidate these same accordingly.