[keycloak-dev] Cross-DC Support

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue May 9 02:44:06 EDT 2017

I think that should be sufficient for Cross-DC support.

Pedro, if you want to try some basic testing of cross-dc, here are some
simple instructions:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/misc/CrossDataCenter.md

For the development, there is even easier way to test with 2 embedded
KeycloakServer instances (class KeycloakServer from the old testsuite)
if you run the KeycloakServer with the properties like this (replace
with your shared DB):
-Dkeycloak.connectionsJpa.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost/keycloak
-Dkeycloak.connectionsJpa.driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
-Dkeycloak.connectionsJpa.user=keycloak
-Dkeycloak.connectionsJpa.password=keycloak
-Dkeycloak.connectionsInfinispan.remoteStoreEnabled=true
-Dkeycloak.connectionsInfinispan.remoteStoreHost=localhost
-Dkeycloak.connectionsInfinispan.remoteStorePort=11322

You just need to run 2 servers on different ports, which is argument
like "-p 8081" .

Marek