[keycloak-dev] rename client templates to scope?

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Thu Sep 28 08:52:46 EDT 2017

I think all these concepts under a single umbrella is confusing.

Regarding roles and scopes ....

IMO, roles and scopes are separated things. It would be nice if we had a
specific area for Scope Mapping, where from there I could create scopes and
manage their configuration (consent, param required, etc), associate scopes
with roles (and not turn roles into scopes) and associate mappers with
scopes.

And also push scopes into a separated claim within tokens.