[keycloak-dev] Java Admin Client does not return to caller

Graser Leon (INST-CSS/BSV-OS) Leon.Graser at bosch-si.com
Wed Aug 29 07:18:40 EDT 2018

Hi all,

We import some data to Keycloak programmatically using the java admin client. Thereby, we experience some problems. Some of the functions to call do not return to the caller. Tracking down for an example brought us to the RolePoliciesResource class which we use in the version of 4.3.0.Final (same as our Keycloak deployment).
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/4.3.0.Final/integration/admin-client/src/main/java/org/keycloak/admin/client/resource/RolePoliciesResource.java

In a simple scenario we simply tried to create a 100 policies and find them afterwards using the two provided functions (create and findByName). This works perfectly fine for exactly 50 policies and then you don't get a return with the 50th call (starting from 0).

Has anybody experienced issues with running into loops using the java admin client or knows a resolution to this problem?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Leon Graser
INST-CSS/BSV-OS

Tel. +49 30 726112-284 | Mobil +49 1520 9198324