[keycloak-dev] Keycloak testsuite artifacts on maven, for module testing

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Dec 4 10:25:33 EST 2018

Thanks for the explanation.

I'm not sure if it makes all that much sense to publish the artifacts as
they are as it is all very much setup to support testing of Keycloak itself
and as such contains a lot of complexity. You'll quite likely also often
have to update it as we refactor/change our tests.

Would be nice to have a simple way to test extensions with Arquillian
though.