[keycloak-dev] Keycloak Premium Support

Bhavana Motwani bhavana at browserstack.com
Thu Dec 13 06:56:05 EST 2018

Hi all,
I'm new to this community!

I had a query around paid support for Keycloak. The archives had some posts
around 2016, but I could not find any latest update, so please excuse me if
this is common knowledge.

We are trying to use Keycloak for SSO auth of our customers.
We were looking to buy Support for the same.
We have not currently bought any other product like RH-SSO or JBoss
Middleware.

1. Does buying
https://www.redhat.com/en/store/red-hat-jboss-enterprise-application-platform#?sku=MW0196814
give
me Support for Keycloak?
2. Is anything else also needed to be purchased?
3. Will this Support help with technical questions like configuring
IdP-initiated workflows? We were able to make the SP-initiated workflows
work, but getting stuck with IdP-initiated flow.

Thank you