[keycloak-dev] Keycloak Premium Support

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Dec 13 14:10:30 EST 2018

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 at 13:02, Bhavana Motwani <bhavana at browserstack.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm new to this community!
>
> I had a query around paid support for Keycloak. The archives had some posts
> around 2016, but I could not find any latest update, so please excuse me if
> this is common knowledge.
>

> We are trying to use Keycloak for SSO auth of our customers.
> We were looking to buy Support for the same.
> We have not currently bought any other product like RH-SSO or JBoss
> Middleware.
>
> 1. Does buying
>
> https://www.redhat.com/en/store/red-hat-jboss-enterprise-application-platform#?sku=MW0196814
> give
> me Support for Keycloak?

Yes, but I would recommend contacting Red Hat sales first as there are
other options available as well:
https://access.redhat.com/support/contact/sales

> 2. Is anything else also needed to be purchased?

See above

> 3. Will this Support help with technical questions like configuring
> IdP-initiated workflows? We were able to make the SP-initiated workflows
> work, but getting stuck with IdP-initiated flow.

Yes, of course. IdP-initiated workflows are currently only supported for
SAML though. With a subscription you can raise a RFE for additional
features you need.