[keycloak-dev] Ldap Issue

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Feb 28 14:59:43 EST 2018

In latest Keycloak, there is possibility to disable LDAP (or UserStorage
provider in general) in admin console.

So if you're fine to create users just in local DB in case that LDAP
down, you need to disable LDAP provider in admin console and then
re-enable it once it is back. Does it address your usecase?

Marek