[keycloak-dev] Release cadence

Scott Rossillo srossillo at smartling.com
Thu Jan 25 20:51:00 EST 2018

I don’t believe agile can be mastered. ;)

IMO, for something like Keycloak, I think you should do CRs at the end of a
development sprint and then do a release sprint for final versions.

We release to prod multiple times a day. However, liked LinkedIn we’re a
SAAS product. What works for SAAS doesn’t translate into a workable plan
for installed, on premises software like Keycloak.