[keycloak-dev] Application Initiated Actions Draft #2

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Apr 1 12:54:21 EDT 2019

Hi Stian,

A few additional comments:

* "or alternatively the application can include an id_token_hint with the
request that proves the application does not need consent from the user"

I understand that ID Tokens should be short-lived, but aren't we setting
the exp of ID tokens with the value from access tokens? See
org.keycloak.protocol.oidc.TokenManager.AccessTokenResponseBuilder#generateIDToken.

In addition to that, I don't think that using a front-channel to pass
tokens is something we want to do given that there are a lot of
considerations around this approach. If we are really going this way, I
think we should at least consider some form of proof-of-possession.

For last, maybe you should explicitly mention the usage of TLS?

Regards.
Pedro Igor