[keycloak-dev] F2F Van from Brno to Vienna?

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Apr 12 08:05:51 EDT 2019

It sounds like several of us will be flying in and out of Vienna for the
F2F.

It's really not very convenient to take the bus on Thursday evening to
Vienna.  We would need to wrap up a little early at the office and then
make the trip down to the bus stop.

Would it make sense to hire a van to take us all to the hotel at the
Vienna airport on Thursday night?  Then we could leave directly from the
office whenever we want.

Is that practical and how many would be interested?

Stan