[keycloak-dev] Custom account provider not working after upgrading to 4.8.3.Final

abhishek raghav abhi.raghav007 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 08:21:03 EDT 2019

Hi Łukasz,

Wow, you just saved me a lot of time. On point answer.

We are packaging the provider as a regular jar and dropping it in
${keycloak.home}/providers directory. I tried your way of modifying
standalone.xml file just as you suggested and it worked like charm.

Now we are able to see all the overridden features in the account section.

Thank you so much. :)

*Regards*
Abhishek