[keycloak-dev] Scalability Problems with the admin console

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Jul 16 03:40:30 EDT 2019

PRs for this would be more than welcome. It's been a while since I've
looked at this, but there's at least the two issues identified in the
issues, pagination of realms and whoami. Pagination on the realm list page
would be simple enough, but how to do it for the drop-down needs some
consideration. The whoami issue boils down to the fact that the admin can
have a composite role that adds roles for all realms, which quickly can
explode. Not sure how to solve that one as we don't really want to have
some additional admin console specific logic in how composite roles are
resolved.