[keycloak-dev] Social login rest api

Yor Men yormen1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 03:49:44 EDT 2019

Hi,

Does keycloak provide an api that can generate a link for you to click on
and redirect you to let say github and login.

Let me sight an example, we have an application that is secured with
keycloak, we want to allow users to be able to login to the app using
github, facebook and google without having to go to the keycloak page in
any way.

What we want to do is, when the login page is called, the controller
generates the URI and is bound to the model. This model value is placed in
a particular social login button.

Any other suggestion is welcome.

Thank you.