[keycloak-dev] Social login rest api

Justin Gross jgross.biz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 04:43:59 EDT 2019

Many identity providers are supported out of the box with keycloak
including Facebook, GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, OpenShift, Microsoft, and
LinkedIn to name a few. There are instructions for each respective provider
and if you have another identity provider who implements the OIDC protocol
they should work too provided they strictly adhere to the OIDC protocol.

Please see the following link from the official documentation.

https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_admin/index.html#social-identity-providers

Best regards,
Justin Gross